Monday, April 16, 2012

Stars in the Blogosphere

A Look at evernote.tumblr.com

This is a blog that I've been visiting recently to get tips and trick on using Evernote, a note-taking/note-sharing program that I use on my Macbook and Blackberry (cloud computing!). The blog itself is called "Ron's Evernote Tips".

It looks like this blog is the official tumblr of Evernote, though it has a single personality representing it, "Ron".
Ron posts small tip and tricks that can be used while working in Evernote. Many tumblers comment on the posts with questions or comments, and Ron does a great job of interacting with them. His goals are helping the tumblr community learn how to use Evernote more efficiently.

I would say this blog is categorized as a "Help Blog" or "Tips & Tricks Blog". It could be referred to as an Instructional Blog. It is somewhat organized with archiving and a few post tags, but it could use more tags to help users search through the different types of tips and tricks. The posts aren't daily but they are all very helpful, meaning that this blog doesn't abuse its posting privileges. 


Ron's Evernote Tips at www.evernote.tumblr.com






1 comment:

  1. It's very cool to come across someone who also knows the joy of using Evernote. I know I utilize it quite a bit when it comes to saving particular content on the web. The way you worded this post made me seek out the site!

    Thanks for pointing in the direction to this blog, I have a tumblr and following this guy can add a few more tricks to my Evernote use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete