Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dead Whats??

Captain's Log: Date: March 29, 2012A.D.... I've been stuck in this cold, lonely place for nearly 3 hours now. Water source is low, food source has depleted. I've begun nibbling at the leather shoelace of my Clark's for nutrients. There's nothing left to do besides survive and think. Maybe the occasional cry for help, but that hasn't worked.

But thinking has.

Yes, although I'm locked in a place that nobody wants to be at on a Thursday evening, and with the rapidly dropping temperatures of the infrastructure, I could still make progress on one thing: figuring out who I am.

Who am I?
I call me Adrian. That's a literal English translation of "Me llamo Adrian". That's right, I know a hint of Spanish language. I can't dance, and I make that known every weekend. I can roller blade, but I don't have very many opportunities to flaunt my skills.

Two of my favorite hobbies are Facebooking and Twittering. Those are hobbies, right? I joined Social Media Management because I'm not sure how to go about hiring a manager for my social networks. It's hard enough keeping in touch with 800 people, now I have another 300 that want to listen to what I have to say on Twitter. I figured M.C.K. might want to be a part of the Adrian Andrade Management Team. Or my fan club, either one.

O.K. Let us be real, I really wanted to learn more about social media and how it's used by companies and businesses. I believe that in the future, the way a company reaches out to its consumers is going to be mainly through social media, and nowadays knowledge about social marketing is a very valuable asset. 
Some goals for me by the end of this quarter:
-Maintain a sexy-lookin' blog.
-Make my online profiles more private and clean.
-Learn how to manage multiple accounts.

Long-term goal: Get Kimmy K to follow me back
In fact, I think that's why I'm a media major. I want to learn the business of media, kind of like that class, Business of Media. I'm driven by finances and budgets, I've even took a spreadsheet out to dinner once. It hasn't called back...

I just broke free of the mighty RTVC beast, so I have to go now. Enough with eating my shoes, I'm going to Casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment